Each year, the conference celebrates the spirit of service. Nowhere is that spirit more visible than in the volunteers who make the conference happen by serving as room monitors, directing participants, and helping out in countless other capacities!
We are seeking volunteers, ages 14 and older, to assist with workshops, service-learning projects, registration, set-up, and tear down to join the Conference Service Corps.
- learn about exciting developments in the service-learning and youth development fields;
- interact and participate in conversations and/or activities with conference attendees;
- receive an orientation, t-shirt, and snacks;
- have the opportunity to attend general sessions and other conference events;
- work alongside other volunteers from diverse backgrounds;
- engage with key leaders in the community;
- make the conference an amazing experience for more than 1,000 people.
The conference relies on hundreds of volunteers in the months leading up to the conference as well as on-site. Your participation in a committee allows you to have a direct hand in programming elements of the conference. It also allows you to witness all your hard work coming together to create a spectacular, engaging event. Committee members receive registration benefits!
Get involved and help shape the conference by joining one of the following committees:
- Conference Service Corps Committee
- On-Site Service Projects Committee
- Youth Committee
Interested in serving on a committee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.