The mission of the National Service-Learning Conference is to bring recognition to the contributions that young people are making to change the world and to help prepare them and their adult mentors in reaching their goals. The conference does this through learning, inspiration, and connection. Both youth and adults come out of the experience with the tools and resources, ideas and inspiration, to return home to improve their practice, their schools, and their communities.
- Discover new ways to engage students and increase achievement through solving real-world problems.
- Expand your leadership knowledge base.
- Learn from thought-provoking internationally recognized leaders in education.
- Explore ways to make excellent teaching a reality in and out of every classroom.
- Leave with tools and resources you need to make real changes in your community.
The National Youth Leadership Council is the premier supporter and advocate for K-12 service-learning.
For more than 30 years, NYLC has transformed classrooms, empowered teachers, and developed student leaders by leading the way in providing high-quality, dynamic service-learning content to school districts, classrooms, and out-of-school youth programs.
NYLC accelerates student achievement by strengthening academic, civic, and character outcomes through service-learning. We help tap into the passion, creativity, and ingenuity of all young people to make real change happen. With online content, customized professional development, tools, resources, and more, NYLC is leading the way to transform community into classroom and inspiring all young people to Serve. Learn. Change the world®.
Visit www.nylc.org to learn more.