Without Limits is an unmatched opportunity to affirm your leadership in education.
Your sponsorship of this premier event sets you apart from your competitors and offers an incomparable opportunity to connect with educational leaders of today and the young leaders of tomorrow. You can raise your company profile and strengthen your corporate image in the education market through a positive association with the National Service-Learning Conference.
- Build a national reputation for supporting youth leadership and service-learning.
- Align with nationally honored and recognized leaders in the service-learning movement.
- Increase the recognition and recall of your brand within the youth market.
- Reach nearly 2,000 conference participants, including nearly 700 young people.
- Discover a safe investment that provides a solid return for your marketing dollars.
As a sponsor of the conference, you will have direct access to young leaders, ages 12-24, from across the United States and around the world — leaders who bring what they learned at the conference to other youth in their home communities.
Your generosity will support the service-learning and leadership projects that youth across the nation, and around the world, are creating to make the world a better place for generations to come.
For information on sponsorship, please contact Jennifer Stockwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 651-999-7355.
Looking to raise your organization's profile at the conference? Affiliates gain valuable visibility in exchange for crucial, non-monetary support. They help NYLC promote the conference to their constituents and are recognized in conference publications and websites.
As a conference affiliate, your organization agrees to:
- Provide a link from your website to the conference website.
- Put conference announcements in your electronic or print publications.
- Put out two conference announcements to email lists between October 1, 2012, and March 1, 2013.
- Link to the National Youth Leadership Council’s Facebook and Twitter account in at least one post on your organization’s Facebook or Twitter page.
As a conference affiliate, you will receive:
- Recognition on the conference website and in the program guide.
- Conference updates.
- A link from the conference website to your website.