Join exhibitors from across the country at Without Limits, March 13-15, 2013, in Denver, CO. The largest conference of its kind, this event brings together nearly 2,000 educators, state and federal officials, young people, program coordinators, policy-makers, and community-based organizations from around the world.
Please contact email@example.com with questions about exhibiting.
Why You Should Exhibit
- Visibility — Join other leaders in the field at the nation’s leading conference on service in education.
- The Audience — 1,800+ teachers, young people, administrators, youth workers, policy-makers, business representatives, and more.
- Special Events — A full schedule of programmed meals and events ensure a steady stream of traffic.
- Communication — On-site staff to support and assist you.
- Location — Denver, Colorado: great hospitality, restaurants, and accessibility.
- Excellent Value — Low exhibitor price includes two full conference registrations with meals.
Conference participants are interested in the latest education, communications, and consulting tools and techniques that enhance educational programming in K-12 schools, colleges and universities, and community-based organizations.
The Exhibit Hall is open throughout the conference, as well as during meals and special events, guaranteeing ongoing traffic.
The Exhibit Hall is also the site of …
- the Wednesday Welcome Celebration;
- on-site service-learning projects;
- networking opportunities;
- and many other exciting conference activities.
- Civic Organizations
- Colleges and Universities
- Community-Based Organizations
- Education-Based Companies
- Government Agencies and Organizations
- Professional Development and Training Companies
- Promotions and Gift Companies
- Publishers of Educational and Youth-Focused Materials
- Service-Learning Organizations
- Companies Providing Youth-Oriented Products and Services
- Community-Conscious Corporations
- Organizations offering international service-learning opportunities
Who Attends the Conference?
|30%||Educators (Kindergarten - Higher Education)|
|5%||Community-Based Organization Staff|
Booth with Two Conference Registrations........$1,200
Booth fee includes two conference registrations, booth space (10’w X 10’d), pipe and drape, one identification sign, one 6-foot skirted table, two chairs, and a waste basket. Exhibitors are responsible for any additional equipment or services.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Wednesday, March 13, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Grand Opening and Welcome Celebration
Wednesday, March 13, 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, March 13, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 14, 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, March 15, 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Friday, March 15, after 2:30 p.m.
Early tear-down is not permitted.
American Refugee Committee
Belton High School Freshman Center
Center for Cultural Interchange and Greenheart
Civic Education Project
Concern Worldwide Us
Corporation for National and Community Service and National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
Eureka High School East
Fieldcrest High School
Free Spirit Publishing
Freedom High School
Global Citizens Network
Global Leadership Adventures
Greater Twin Cities United Way
H20 for Life
Habitat for Humanity International
HOBY - Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership
Hoosick Falls Central School
Humane Society University
Idabel High School
Institute for Global Education and Service-Learning
Institute for Leadership and Communication Studies, Morocco
Institute of World Affairs
Jefferson Awards for Public Service
London High School
March of Dimes
Minnesota Alliance for Youth
National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University
National Youth Leadership Council
New Global Citizens
Owen Valley High School Mission Ignition
Papa Lemon Books
Partners of the Americas
Plymouth Whitemarsh High School and Germantown Academy
Project Learning Tree
ROWVA High School
Shelton High School
Special Olympics - Project Unify
Springlake-Earth High School
STEM Education Center, University of Minnesota
Surf Aid International
The 9/12 Generation Project/New York Says Thank You
The Consultant Is In (Not listed under Exhibitors)
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society School and Youth Programs
The World We Want Foundation
Tobacco-Free Youth Recreation
UW-Madison Arboretum Earth Partnership RESTORE
Voyageur Outward Bound - Twin Cities Center
YMCA Youth in Government
Youth Volunteer Corps
YSA (Youth Service America)
Gibson City - Melvin - Sibley Project Ignition